Hourly Rental Information:
½ day rental = 4 hours
Day rental = 8 hours
Week rental = 40-hour maximum
Fuel Charge: All Units are rented with a full tank of fuel. Fuel will be billed at cost upon return to the customer.
Renter is Responsible For:
- Insurance with property damage and general liability coverage of $1,000,000.
- Daily inspection of unit for damage, leaks, etc.
- Lubricating required areas daily
- Changing all filters & fluids at required intervals per the machine operator’s manual to include oil sampling.
- Replacing teeth and cutting edges as required.
- Returning unit in reasonably clean condition. (otherwise cleaning charge may apply)
- Any damage to rented unit including tire damage or excessive wear
- Excessive cleaning will be billed per time required at standard labor rate
- Wearing safety clothes while operating and working around the machine per machine operator’s manual.
*Additional hours accumulated will be billed accordingly.
All units subject to availability. Rates do not include applicable sales, insurance coverage, use tax or freight.
Note: Rental rates are in US Dollars.
Rates subject to change without notice.