Fuel Charge: All Units are rented with a full tank of fuel. Fuel will be billed at cost upon return to the customer.
*Additional hours accumulated will be billed accordingly.
All units subject to availability. Rates do not include applicable sales, insurance coverage, use tax or freight.
Renter is Responsible For:
• Insurance with property damage and general liability coverage of $1,000,000.
• Daily inspection of unit for damage, leaks, etc.
• Lubricating required areas daily
• Changing all filters & fluids at required intervals per the machine operator’s manual to include oil sampling. • Replacing teeth and cutting edges as required.
• Returning unit in reasonably clean condition. (otherwise cleaning charge may apply)
• Any damage to rented unit including tire damage or excessive wear
• Excessive cleaning will be billed per time required at standard labor rate
• Wearing safety clothes while operating and working around the machine per machine operator’s manual.
Note: Rental rates are in US Dollars. Rates subject to change without notice.